"In that case, I'm a black guy"

Monday 27 February 2012

Some Tokens


Kayle looking pretty badass

 I started making some tokens for my cube, EDH decks and standard decks.  Unforunately, i'm not artist, so i just found some pictures i like and made them in to sweet-looking full art tokens in Magic Set Editor.  I'm currently looking for a good way to print these and not have them look crap.

Anyways, hope you enjoy.  My personal favourite is probably the Vladimir vampire.

Gank incoming
Udyr isn't techinically a beast, but this pic is awesome


Not sure a 1/1 is that scary, oh well

It had to be, really, didn't it?

Rite of Replication is almost fun as jungle Shaco

Deathwing, rawwwr... or something

I guess Shyvana doesn't really fly but fuck it

Wow fanart is awesome

...and the TCG has some sweet art too

Blitzcrank looks a lot scarier than he really is

Pretty horrible, eh, Jack?

Like a metrenome... for some reason

Ugly dwarf things or hot pixel babes?

I guess the things he throws are the tokens

Spin to win!

More WoW TCG art

Awesome AND appropriate for lifelink

This was my favourite MTG art anyway

MUNDO GOES WHERE HE PLEASES

No comments:

Post a Comment